You can find the source of this version on GitHub at concourse/concourse. It was created based on the commit
- Jobs can now be configured with
serial_groups, which can be used to ensure multiple jobs do not run their builds concurrently. See the docs for more information.
- Jobs can now be paused. This prevents newly created builds from
running until the job is unpaused.
To pause a job, go to its page, which is now accessible by clicking
the job name when viewing a build, and click the pause button next to
its name in the header.
- The abort button now aborts asynchronously, and also works when
aborting one-off builds.
- If multiple template variables are not bound when configuring via a
pipeline template, all of their names are printed in the error, rather
than just the last one.
params can now contain arbitrarily nested
- We’ve upgraded D3, which now does smoother zooming when
double-clicking or double-tapping the pipeline view.
- The ’started’ indicator in the legend now does its little dance once
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "concourse" version: "0.46.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/concourse/concourse?v=0.46.0" sha1: "0207395d0904ca6fef01c9c24687e9c3ef903383"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 0207395d0904ca6fef01c9c24687e9c3ef903383 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/concourse/concourse?v=0.46.0