You can find the source of this version on GitHub at concourse/concourse. It was created based on the commit
Don’t worry, this one’s backwards-compatible.
If you’re reading this and haven’t upgraded to v0.44.0 yet, be sure to read that guy’s release notes. It’s a doozy. - One-off builds can now be viewed in the web UI!
There is an icon at the top right (in the nav bar) that will take you
to a page listing all builds that have ever run, including one-off
builds, with the most recent up top.
- Resources can now be paused, meaning no new versions will be
collected or used in jobs until it is unpaused. This is useful to cut
off broken upstream dependencies.
- Pipeline configurations can now be parameterized via
configure. This allows pipeline configurations to be reused,
or published with the credentials extracted into a separate (private)
- The Time resource can now be configured to trigger once, or on an
interval, within a time period. This can be used to e.g. run a build
that cleans up development environments every night, while no one’s at
- The super verbose and ugly perl warnings while cloning git
repositories has been fixed!
- Some pipeline UI quirks have been fixed. Right-clicking no longer
triggers dragging around, and the zooming has been bounded (no more
losing your pipeline!).
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "concourse" version: "0.45.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/concourse/concourse?v=0.45.0" sha1: "8702e8305f121e55d564ef3496606045c827b2b3"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 8702e8305f121e55d564ef3496606045c827b2b3 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/concourse/concourse?v=0.45.0