You can find the source of this version on GitHub at concourse/concourse. It was created based on the commit
- Two new resources: bosh.io release and bosh.io stemcell, for consuming public BOSH releases and stemcells in a more convenient way.
- The event stream is now GZip compressed, which should speed up build logs.
- The S3 resource now supports creating URLs using CloudFront.
- The Git resource can now create tags while pushing.
- Autoscrolling was broken. It’s fixed now.
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "concourse" version: "0.43.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/concourse/concourse?v=0.43.0" sha1: "c6932e09ae875be8c56418ea5465ad3807514f57"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 c6932e09ae875be8c56418ea5465ad3807514f57 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/concourse/concourse?v=0.43.0