You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/uaa-release. It was created based on the commit
This release updates the UAA version to 3.2.0
New spec properties:
uaa.servlet.session-cookie: description: | Optional configuration of the UAA session cookie. Defaults are the following key value pairs: secure: <(boolean)this value if set, otherwise require_https> http-only: <(boolean) - default to true. set HttpOnly flag on cookie. max-age: <(int) lifetime in seconds of cookie - default to 30 minutes) name: <(String) name of cookie, default is JSESSIONID> comment: <(String) optional comment in cookie> path: <(String) path for cookie, default is /> domain: <(String) domain for cookie, default is incoming request
- Bosh Canary Deployment of UAA leads to 404 route not registered errors
- Add a script which the route registrar can run as part of its health check
- Ensure that UAA Tomcat/Java Process goes away during stop
- Add timeout to uaa-release health check
- User prompted for endpoint when UAA is being updated
- Graceful handling of startup error should be supported.
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "uaa" version: "7" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/uaa-release?v=7" sha1: "0d674cfc91064da510c83a6ca9db9f175f96de71"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 0d674cfc91064da510c83a6ca9db9f175f96de71 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/uaa-release?v=7