You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/garden-runc-release. It was created based on the commit
- Verified with grootfs-release v0.19.0
Various things and oh yeah GUARDIAN RUNS (EXPERIMENTALLY) ON WINDOWS NOW.
- Allows specifying a maximum tcp kernel memory limit for containers.
- Allow specifying a
runtime_pluginother than the default (
- Beginnings of support for running on windows
Highlighted Minor Fixes
- Avoid doing unnecessary DNS lookups at startup
- Ensure MTU is never set defaulted higher than 1500, even if the MTU of the external interface happens to be higher than that (see https://github.com/cloudfoundry/guardian/issues/77)
- Don’t explode on restart when
-1was specified as ICMP rule type (see https://github.com/cloudfoundry/garden-runc-release/issues/30)
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "garden-runc" version: "1.8.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/garden-runc-release?v=1.8.0" sha1: "0c112d0bdcb52e61db7251e99b2a116982201c99"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 0c112d0bdcb52e61db7251e99b2a116982201c99 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/garden-runc-release?v=1.8.0