You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/garden-runc-release. It was created based on the commit
- Verified with grootfs-release v0.17.0
Happy spring-time holidays garden fans! v1.5.0 has only a couple small changes, but please note the new
process.Wait() behaviour if you create lots of processes in a single container (see below).
Less Weighty Wait
- Wait() no longer silently deletes the process state, which means it’s now safe to call
wait()multiple times. The process state is cleaned up when the container is destroyed instead.
- Clients that create large numbers of processes in a single container will want to opt-back-in to the old behaviour by setting the
garden.cleanup_process_dirs_on_waitbosh property to true.
- Fixed a regression in resolv.conf processing introduced in 1.3.0
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "garden-runc" version: "1.5.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/garden-runc-release?v=1.5.0" sha1: "c86150d54162e80597cfa2959137014c41512bbf"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 c86150d54162e80597cfa2959137014c41512bbf \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/garden-runc-release?v=1.5.0