You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/diego-release. It was created based on the commit
Changes from v1.8.0 to v1.8.1
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.2.0.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.2.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v94.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release vMMM.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.51.0.
De-Consuling Locks (Experimental)
- As a CF developer, I expect the BBS typically not to be unavailable for longer than 1 second during a rolling BOSH deploy when using relational locks (in flight)
Instance Identity Credentials (Experimental)
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
BOSH link changes
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "diego" version: "1.8.1" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.8.1" sha1: "a8c9fdecf59a1fceb2837ac0cfbde6a939427adb"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 a8c9fdecf59a1fceb2837ac0cfbde6a939427adb \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.8.1