You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/diego-release. It was created based on the commit
Changes from v1.7.0 to v1.7.1
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.1.1.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.2.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v92.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v34.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.50.0.
IMPORTANT: This release fixes a regression introduced in Diego v1.3.0, where the cells would not be assigned zones correctly if the
diego.rep.use_azure_fault_domains property was enabled. Thanks to @AbelHu for calling this defect to our attention on #274.
Instance Identity Credentials (Experimental)
- As a CF Linux app developer, I expect instance identity credentials to be available in conventional locations in my application instance
- cloudfoundry/diego-release #274: Does ‘diego.rep.use_azure_fault_domains’ work in the latest version?
Test Suites and Tooling
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
BOSH link changes
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "diego" version: "1.7.1" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.7.1" sha1: "08f608cb19fb39eabdcb4599178700f01986cb44"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 08f608cb19fb39eabdcb4599178700f01986cb44 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.7.1