You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/diego-release. It was created based on the commit
Changes from v1.4.2 to v1.5.0
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.0.4.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.1.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v87.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v32.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.44.0.
BBS Relational Datastore
- As a Diego operator, I expect the executor cache to use a minimal amount of disk space for cached dependencies
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "diego" version: "1.5.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.5.0" sha1: "6170369e02156b86867f38a978802571420de480"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 6170369e02156b86867f38a978802571420de480 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.5.0