You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/diego-release. It was created based on the commit
Changes from v1.4.0 to v1.4.1
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.0.4.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.1.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v87.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v32.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.44.0.
- As a CF operator, I expect app routes typically to be registered and unregistered within a few seconds
Local Route Emitters (Experimental)
- As a CF operator, I expect to be able to run the BBS benchmarks in a mode that reflects the local route-emitter deployment strategy
- Explore ways to reduce configuration and template drift between rep_windows and rep.
- replace our healthcheck with diego healthcheck
- cloudfoundry/diego-release #239: Compile Diego healthcheck for Windows
- Add instructions about running unit tests on concourse to CONTRIBUTING.md
- Fix up contributing markdown to refer to running unit tests on sql rather than etcd
- As a CF operator, I expect the AWS examples to include instructions for generating and using UAA and loggregator TLS credentials
- cloudfoundry/diego-release #238: Add postgres/ to diego-sql.yml path in example
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
benchmark-bbs.local_route_emitters: Whether to run the BBS benchmark tests in a mode simulating local route emitters.
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "diego" version: "1.4.1" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.4.1" sha1: "2cb323c02d11549ba5e7f82174496ac4e7b523c3"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 2cb323c02d11549ba5e7f82174496ac4e7b523c3 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.4.1