You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/diego-release. It was created based on the commit
Changes from v1.23.1 to v1.23.2
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.9.0.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.7.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v117.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v35.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-release v1.140.0.
App Logging and Metrics
- As a CF user, when my app instance or task has been signaled to shut down gracefully, I expect to see a log line indicating that in the log stream for that instance (in flight)
- As a CF app developer, I expect not to see exit-status codes from the RunActions invoked in the Monitor action so that I can more clearly understand the reason for the health-check failure
- As a Diego operator, I expect diego-release job templates not to use Ruby constants in order to prevent mis-rendering errors on the BOSH director
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
BOSH link changes
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "diego" version: "1.23.2" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.23.2" sha1: "9ba94ee14cb0660e233001ca3ddaea12be638744"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 9ba94ee14cb0660e233001ca3ddaea12be638744 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.23.2