You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/diego-release. It was created based on the commit
Changes from v1.16.1 to v1.17.0
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.7.0.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.4.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v109.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v35.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-release v1.123.0.
IMPORTANT: This version of diego-release introduces two significant changes to the manifest-generation system that may affect operators:
As warned in the release notes for Diego v1.14.0, the manifest-generation templates now support only the cflinuxfs2 release, and the
-rflag has no effect.
The manifest-generation script now requires that the
-sflag be specified, with its argument a path to the SQL configuration stub file for the BBS component (and optionally locket). The BBS has required SQL configuration since Diego v1.2.0, so operators will already be specifying this flag.
- As a CF operator, I expect the BBS to remove extra Claimed and Running ActualLRPs owned by a missing cell
- As a Diego operator, I expect the manifest-generation script to require a SQL stub argument
- Clear out obsolete loggregator tcp+tls configuration in Diego manifest generation templates
- As a Diego operator, I expect the manifest-generation script to support only the cflinuxfs2 release
- As a CF operator, I expect diego-release to use Golang 1.8.2+ such that the auctioneer supports connecting to large Diego cell deployments
Test Suites and Tooling
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
BOSH link changes
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "diego" version: "1.17.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.17.0" sha1: "8d91a8a305347bf43d9d9958f20d6e25f1336fb9"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 8d91a8a305347bf43d9d9958f20d6e25f1336fb9 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.17.0