You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/diego-release. It was created based on the commit
Changes from v1.12.0 to v1.13.0
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.5.0.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.4.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v100.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v34.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.60.0.
IMPORTANT: This version of Diego changes several of the properties for the local route-emitters to register TCP routes, and the manifest-generation script and templates also collect more UAA configuration information from the CF manifest automatically. With these changes, we also consider the TCP-registration mode for local route-emitters ready for production use.
- operator should be able use BBS client to verify that when a desired LRP is created with an http route and router group guid, that only gorouters configured with this guid add the route to their table
Local Route Emitters: TCP
- As a CF operator, I expect the BOSH properties for the route-emitters to do TCP route registration be minimal and consistent so that I can configure them easily
De-Consuling Locks (Experimental)
- As a Diego operator, I expect to be able to configure InnoDB log-flushing parameters on the cf-mysql release in order to improve BBS and locket performance at scale
- As a Diego operator, I expect to be able to set the maximum number of open database connections on the locket server in order to tune performance
- As a Diego operator, I expect the locket component to log only valuable information at the info level
- As a Diego operator, I expect the locket component to emit metrics about active locks and cell registrations
Component Logging and Metrics
- As a Diego operator, I would like to be able to determine whether the rep has hit the max download limit and is queueing download requests for assets
Test Suites and Tooling
- etcd2sql dusts should start at CF v233/Diego v0.1460.0 if postgres-release breaks them
- units-common cacheddownloader failures
- units-common is flaky and failed 10 times in a row
- dusts deployment should set the mtu properly
- cloudfoundry/diego-release #293: Fix links to cert generation scripts
- cloudfoundry/diego-release #294: Fix markdown in CONTRIBUTING doc
- cloudfoundry/diego-release #295: Update Go version in CONTRIBUTING.md
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
database.max_open_connections: Maximum number of open connections for each locket server to hold to the SQL database.
dropsonde_port: Port to use to emit locket component metrics to the local metron agent.
routing_api.auth_enabled, with default of
uaa.hostname, with default value
uaa.service.cf.internal. Communication to UAA is always over HTTPS.
BOSH link changes
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "diego" version: "1.13.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.13.0" sha1: "e067f76ea02e2c88a16d56d7cce5a7a44f254762"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 e067f76ea02e2c88a16d56d7cce5a7a44f254762 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.13.0