You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/diego-release. It was created based on the commit
Changes from v0.1481.0 to v0.1482.0
- Verified with garden-linux-release v0.341.0.
- Verified with garden-runc-release v0.4.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v64.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.22.0.
- As a Diego operator, I expect the rep to be able to reuse assets from its download cache after it restarts
- As a BBS client, I would like to the cell-list response to include the rootfs providers that each cell advertises
- As a cfdot user, I would like to see a usage message for the
domainscommand when I run
cfdot help domains
- As a cfdot user, I would like to receive an informative error message when the BBS URL setting is invalid
- As a cfdot user, I would like to be able to connect to a BBS server over TLS
- As a Diego operator, I expect the route-emitter not to log or emit metrics for address collisions where the colliding instances have the same instance guid
- Route-emitter should emit all routes for apps that have both normal routes and route services mapped to them
Volume Support (Experimental)
- Move DriverFactory.Discover onto the DriverSyncer
- Make localdriver mimic the real world more realistically
- Implement support for v2.10 service bindings in Diego
- docker drivers “require” a capabilities endpoint
- LocalDriver supports passphrase protection for mounts
- Volman should health-check drivers when loading spec files
- Clean up README for volman
- revert the behavior of 88945102
- As a Diego operator, I expect diego-release to contain a job for running the rep on a Windows VM
- As a Diego operator, I expect to be able to generate a manifest to deploy only Windows cells
App Logging and Metrics
- As a CF user, I would like to see allocated disk and memory usage quotas for my containers in my container metrics
Component Logging and Metrics
- Pass BBS request session through to BBS handlers
- As a Diego operator, I expect to be able to configure the BBS to log requests a separate access log file
- cloudfoundry/gunk #5: Update the NATS dependency package and set the ping timeout to a reasonable value.
- Update Golang in diego-release to 1.6.3
Test Suites and Tooling
- cloudfoundry/diego-release #175: docker CATS fail due to possible slow connection
- FIx flaky healthcheck test
- Fix executor gardenhealth and bbs converger flakes.
- Improve debugability and comprehensibility of SSH CATs
- As a Diego operator, I expect that the Diego services’ debug servers listen only on localhost by default
- Remove ‘Requests’ type from runtime-schema/metric/metrics.go
- Remove cc-client setup and related flags and BOSH properties from file-server
- As a BBS client, I would like the DesiredLRPs_r1 and DesiredLRPByProcessGuid_r1 route identifiers and handlers to have routes bound to them
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
true, BBS logs request starts and ends to a separate file.
true, the rep auto-discovers its zone as the Fault Domain exposed through the Azure metadata service.
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "diego" version: "0.1482.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1482.0" sha1: "4d7740d58d2245b531d5fb5a3c87ab55cdd4a76b"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 4d7740d58d2245b531d5fb5a3c87ab55cdd4a76b \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1482.0