You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/diego-release. It was created based on the commit
Changes from v0.1474.0 to v0.1475.0
- Verified with garden-linux-release v0.338.0.
- Verified with garden-runc-release v0.3.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v55.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.15.0.
rep job template now relies on a post-start script to verify that the rep process is healthy after being started. This feature requires a BOSH director at version 1.3213.0 or later, available in BOSH-release v255.4.
BBS Relational Datastore (Experimental)
- As a Diego operator, I should be able to follow documentation to deploy an HA standalone CF-MySQL cluster on my infrastructure
- As a Diego operator, I should be able to use Postgres as a backing relational store for the Diego BBS (in flight)
- As a Diego operator, I would like the examples/aws boosh-strapping to include subnets for MySQL in each AZ so that I do not have to create them manually
- As a Diego operator, I expect the BBS to recover from catastrophic data loss in the relational store so that the system remains functional (in flight)
- As a Diego operator, I would like the option to use the Postgres instance in the CF deployment as a relational backend for the BBS so that I do not have to deploy a separate deployment (in flight)
- As a Diego operator, I can follow documentation to understand that when changing an existing Diego deployment to use garden-runc instead of garden-linux, I need to recreate the cell VMs so that I do not have a deployment failure
Component Logging and Metrics
- As a Diego operator, I expect all of the processes invoked by diego-release ctl scripts to be run as an unprivileged user so that I am better insulated from security vulnerabilities
DeleteTaskmethods should be included in the
ExternalTaskClientBBS interface (in flight)
- Document the public LRP API and related types on the BBS (in flight)
- Document additional Volume types and fields added with Persi work (in flight)
BOSH job changes
Added post-start script for
rep job template.
BOSH property changes
diego.bbs.sql.db_driver: Driver for BBS to use against a SQL store.
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "diego" version: "0.1475.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1475.0" sha1: "7096d3abe131c4d56c9181646f1c5c1814fb850e"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 7096d3abe131c4d56c9181646f1c5c1814fb850e \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1475.0