You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/cf-riak-cs-release. It was created based on the commit
- Default to SSL endpoints for communication between Cloud Controller and Broker. 93485814
- Improve documentation around contributions. 90029504
- Expose ssl_enabled flag to enforce SSL. 80055322
- Addition of a small utility script to run broker-registrar errand on bosh-lite.
Deployment manifest stub changes
- Promoted domain properties to top-level properties in manifests.
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "cf-riak-cs" version: "10" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-riak-cs-release?v=10" sha1: "245aceaefaa6d0686408baf3c7859a55c61ec08b"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 245aceaefaa6d0686408baf3c7859a55c61ec08b \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-riak-cs-release?v=10