You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/cf-release. It was created based on the commit
- Operators should begin migrating off of the legacy bridge components to enable secure communications between Cloud Controller and Diego. There will be a five release period to perform a migration that does not impact API availability. In release v274 we will enforce secure communication, and non-migrated environments will experience API downtime during deployment. See this document for a full list of changes and deployment guidelines.
- Several Loggregator metric names were updated for consistency. See the Loggregator 91 release notes for details.
Job Spec Changes
Resolved in v269
- Cloud Controller and Service Broker API:
- routing-release v0.159.0 (no change)
- Java Buildpack:
- Ruby Buildpack:
- Go Buildpack:
- go-buildpack v1.8.5 (no change)
- Node.js Buildpack:
- Python Buildpack:
- PHP Buildpack:
- php-buildpack v4.3.38 (no change)
- Staticfile Buildpack:
- staticfile-buildpack v1.4.11 (no change)
- Binary Buildpack:
- binary-buildpack v1.0.13 (no change)
- .Net Core Buildpack:
- consul-release v152 (no change)
- etcd-release v104 (no change)
Compatible Releases and Stemcells
- Diego release v1.23.2. Release notes for v1.23.2 · v1.23.1.
- Garden-Runc release v1.9.0. Release notes for v1.9.0.
- cflinuxfs2 release v1.141.0. Release notes for v1.141.0 · v1.140.0 · v1.139.0 · v1.138.0.
- cf-networking release v1.3.0. Release notes for v1.3.0 · v1.2.0.
- grootfs release v0.21.0. Release notes for v0.21.0.
- stemcell: 3421.11
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "cf" version: "269" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release?v=269" sha1: "3f7f0e600e2711315df2cb57a3e4edad52f2f713"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 3f7f0e600e2711315df2cb57a3e4edad52f2f713 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release?v=269