You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/cf-release. It was created based on the commit
The cf-release v222 was released on October 19, 2015.
- With this release, the default behavior is to hide the Create Account & Reset Password links on the UAA Login Page. Please set the
login.self_service_links_enabled property to
true (either on the
uaa jobs or in the global
properties section) in your deployment manifest to make these links visible. This will soon be corrected in an upcoming release to default to
true, so it will not be necessary to specify in your manifests. Because the impact of this change is not critical, and easy to fix, this release is not being marked as a pre-release. details
- If you are using the “spiff” templates for manifest generation located in the
templates directory of the
cf-release repo, they are no longer overriding the defaults in for the DEAs’ overcommit factors. If you were depending on the overrides in the templates, you should not be specifying overrides in your stubs. details
Contents: - CC and Service Broker APIs - Runtime - Buildpacks and Stacks - Identity - Routing - Loggregator - Internal Components - Job Spec Changes - Recommended BOSH Release and Stemcell Versions - Recommended Diego Version - Recommended Garden Linux Version
CC and Service Broker APIs
CC API Version: 2.41.0
Service Broker API Version: 2.7
- [Experimental] Work continues on /v3 and Application Process Types details
- [Experimental] Work continues on Private Brokers details
- [Experimental] Work continues on Route Services details
- cloudfoundry/cloud_controller_ng #444: app.rb: has_stop_event_for_latest_run? definition removed, but one use remains details
Buildpacks and Stacks
updated to 1.11.0 (from 1.9.0)
Notably, this release addresses USN-2767-1, “GDK-PixBuf vulnerabilities”, which is related to: - CVE-2015-7673 “Heap overflow and DoS with a tga file in gdk-pixbuf < 2.32.1” - CVE-2015-7674 “Heap overflow with a gif file in gdk-pixbuf < 2.32.1”
This release contains only non-critical updates to the rootfs. See the receipt changes at this commit for more information.
Known Issues - Self Service Links disabled on Login Page
With this release, the default behavior is to hide the Create Account & Reset Password links on the UAA Login Page. Please set _self_service_links_enabled_ to _true_ under login section of the cf manifest to make these links visible
Pull Requests Merged pull request to clean up UAA spec & templates and remove references to unused properties details
- Routing API request body is now flat for TCP resources details
Work continues on adding support for Route Services to CC API (epic)
- User-provided service instances can now be created with a
route_service_url, bound to a route, and unbound from a route
- End-to-end acceptance tests added for the route services feature
Work continues on support for TCP routes in CF (epic) - TCP Routes are deleted when removed with an updateLRP call to Diego
Job Spec Changes
- Remove unused
- Remove Pivotal-specific default value for
Recommended BOSH Release and Stemcell Versions
- BOSH Release Version: bosh/201
- BOSH Stemcell Version(s): bosh-aws-xen-hvm-ubuntu-trusty-go_agent/3104
These are soft recommendations; several different versions of the BOSH release and stemcell are likely to work fine with this version of cf-release.
Recommended Diego Version
This is a soft recommendation; several different versions of the diego-release may work fine with this version of cf-release.
Recommended Garden Linux Version
This is a soft recommendation; several different versions of the garden-linux release may work fine with this version of cf-release and the aforementioned version of diego-release.
Recommended ETCD Version for Diego Deployment
- Etcd final release 16
This is a soft recommendation; several different versions of the etcd release may work fine with this version of cf-release and the aforementioned version of diego-release.
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "cf" version: "222" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release?v=222" sha1: "ca2a82f0cf17c2bab54f564fac65ee1fd75f4b01"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 ca2a82f0cf17c2bab54f564fac65ee1fd75f4b01 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release?v=222