You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/cf-mysql-release. It was created based on the commit
- Rebranding from “Pivotal CF” to “Pivotal Cloud Foundry” #91555658
- Fix broker-deregistrar errand to succeed even when MySQL service is broken #86970592
- Some documentation fixes/updates including releasing CONTRIBUTING.md #90029504
- Improved logging of route-registrar process on proxy and broker jobs #91161536
- Templates now require Ubuntu Trusty stemcell version 2859 for AWS and 2831 for vSphere.
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "cf-mysql" version: "19" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-mysql-release?v=19" sha1: "f292f2b2df13afc0c5d44b995cfa5bf444c28715"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 f292f2b2df13afc0c5d44b995cfa5bf444c28715 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-mysql-release?v=19