You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry-incubator/winc-release. It was created based on the commit
- Renamed rootfs:
- Separated winc, winc-image, and winc-network jobs.
- Cleaned up container NAT networks and create new network in winc-network pre-start script.
- Disk, CPU and memory limits supported.
- Container network adapter MTU is now configurable via winc-network bosh property.
- NetOutRules supported.
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "winc" version: "0.3.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/winc-release?v=0.3.0" sha1: "03a7e4fb803ad7713b1d5f08ae65bd12a7b49cb1"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 03a7e4fb803ad7713b1d5f08ae65bd12a7b49cb1 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/winc-release?v=0.3.0