You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry-incubator/garden-linux-release. It was created based on the commit
Once again, a bug in our pipeline caused the version number to be bumped multiple times. Now fixed, so this should be the last time.
matching garden sha: 82ff031e787b461f85791f654938e631970f87ad
- Switched from btrfs to aufs due to performance issues under load when using btrfs disk quotas
- As part of this, we’ve temporarily disabled disk usage reporting and graph cleanup
- Disk quotas may now only be provided only at container creation time (i.e. the LimitDisk call is now a no-op and will likely be removed in a future release)
Total disk limit scope doesn’t work yet
- Added additional logging around iptables setup, container listing, and disk related activities
- Minor improvements to container creation speed
- If garden is being run in a container, it may be necessary to
modprobe aufs on the host if the
aufs kernel module has not already been loaded (because garden cannot dynamically load this inside a container). This is a temporary workaround until all environments are using the latest version of garden (the latest versions of garden will do this automatically as long as the outermost garden is running the latest version).
- AUFS requires that the graph directory supplied to garden is not already using aufs, overlayfs or btrfs. This may be the case if running garden inside garden. In this case it may be necessary to mount tmpfs or a loop device formatted with ext4 over the graph directory to allow aufs to be used.
- Snapshotting won’t work when upgrading to this release from an older release that used btrfs
- You should recreate any machines that are running Garden-Linux when upgrading to this release. Failure to do this may prevent deletion of existing containers, or cause other unexpected issues.
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "garden-linux" version: "0.326.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/garden-linux-release?v=0.326.0" sha1: "85b10747926024609b2ba6f6adf59b69e4b724cc"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 85b10747926024609b2ba6f6adf59b69e4b724cc \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/garden-linux-release?v=0.326.0