You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry-incubator/bosh-azure-cpi-release. It was created based on the commit
NOTES: This version does NOT work in Mooncake now
- Support managed disks. Please reference the guidance on how to deploy a new deployment, or migrate an existing deployment, utilizing the new Managed Disks Service on Azure.
Below GitHub issues are fixed with managed disks.
- #228: Can we support managed disks?
- #225: Stripe storage account placement across each VM in an availability set
- #178: Avoid using storage account tables to keep track of copying process
- #116: user should be able to set storage_account_name on a persistent disk
- #68: CID of VMs is not well named
- Upgrade azure-storage-ruby to v0.11.5.
Please see release notes of azure-storage-ruby v0.11.5
- Auto retry when the connection to Azure AD or ARM is reset because of
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "bosh-azure-cpi" version: "21" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/bosh-azure-cpi-release?v=21" sha1: "7886bd8ba75ea2481a13f951a9faa77add801a0a"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 7886bd8ba75ea2481a13f951a9faa77add801a0a \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/bosh-azure-cpi-release?v=21