You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry-community/jumpbox-boshrelease. It was created based on the commit
- User home directories are now in /u/$name, so that
bosh-initdoesn’t fail to deploy things like ruby-based CPIs that rely on gem + bundler. It’s not LSB, but it’s ok
- SSH Host Keys will now persist across VM recreation, so you can start trusting your SSH Host Key mismatch warnings again, and maybe even re-enable strict host key checking!
- Some UNIX trickery was added to ensure that UID/GIDs stayed the same across BOSH recreates and VM resurrection, so that people don’t lose ownership to files outside their home directories due to UID/GID re-assignment.
- One-time per-user setup is now no longer triggered for the
vcapuser, or for any of the temporary accounts created for
- Handle utilities that don’t send their version information to
standard output, like
safe. Redirecting stderr makes the output of the errand look muuuuuuch nicer.
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "jumpbox" version: "4.2.1" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry-community/jumpbox-boshrelease?v=4.2.1" sha1: "445408a4382d80ce3eb244cd1ad131705b85e8bd"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 445408a4382d80ce3eb244cd1ad131705b85e8bd \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry-community/jumpbox-boshrelease?v=4.2.1