- Jobs can now be configured with
serial_groups, which can be used to ensure multiple jobs do not run their builds concurrently. See the docs for more information.
- Jobs can now be paused. This prevents newly created builds from running until the job is unpaused.
To pause a job, go to its page, which is now accessible by clicking
the job name when viewing a build, and click the pause button next to
its name in the header.
- The abort button now aborts asynchronously, and also works when
aborting one-off builds.
- If multiple template variables are not bound when configuring via a
pipeline template, all of their names are printed in the error, rather
than just the last one.
params can now contain arbitrarily nested
- We’ve upgraded D3, which now does smoother zooming when
double-clicking or double-tapping the pipeline view.
- The ’started’ indicator in the legend now does its little dance once
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/concourse/concourse?v=0.46.0 --sha1 0207395d0904ca6fef01c9c24687e9c3ef903383
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: concourse version: "0.46.0"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: 0207395d0904ca6fef01c9c24687e9c3ef903383 release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/concourse/concourse?v=0.46.0 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/concourse/concourse?v=0.46.0