- Two new resources: bosh.io release and bosh.io stemcell, for consuming public BOSH releases and stemcells in a more convenient way.
- The event stream is now GZip compressed, which should speed up build logs.
- The S3 resource now supports creating URLs using CloudFront.
- The Git resource can now create tags while pushing.
- Autoscrolling was broken. It’s fixed now.
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/concourse/concourse?v=0.43.0 --sha1 c6932e09ae875be8c56418ea5465ad3807514f57
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: concourse version: "0.43.0"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: c6932e09ae875be8c56418ea5465ad3807514f57 release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/concourse/concourse?v=0.43.0 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/concourse/concourse?v=0.43.0