You can find the source of this version on GitHub at concourse/concourse. It was created based on the commit
There was a little delay in cutting this release as the
performance build cluster we use to build the Packer boxes was
decomissioned as we switched over to new hardware.
- Workers can now advertise the platform that they support as well as
additional tags that can influence the placement of builds.
Today’s build configs will have to start specifying an explicit
platform. See [missing] for more information. The main takeaway is
that you’ll need to add
linux to all of your
For more information on configuring additional workers, see [missing].
- The scheduler semantics have been simplified which has the main effect
of making sure that disabled resources are not used in manually
- You can now download a compatible
fly from ATC. Look for the links
in the bottom right of the main page. The new
sync command can
be used to synchronise the version of
fly with the targetted ATC.
- The UI has been spruced up with some little icons. Let us know what
- We’ve upgraded Go to version 1.4.2 inside the release. You shouldn’t
notice any difference with Concourse but this should give you a warm
fuzzy feeling inside.
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "concourse" version: "0.35.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/concourse/concourse?v=0.35.0" sha1: "44de5700d8f28dd2050cc66df1baf4e97d9dcf21"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 44de5700d8f28dd2050cc66df1baf4e97d9dcf21 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/concourse/concourse?v=0.35.0