- Added a GitHub Releases resource. It can pull down and push up multiple blobs, and tracks releases via their version. For more details, see its README.
- The navigation bar is now present on every page.
- Upgraded to Consul v0.5. This should fix cases where the workers would lose contact with the ATC and never rejoin.
- Fixed a panic in the ATC that would happen every time a job with no build configuration finished.
- Added missing merge strategy binaries to the Git resource; this allows
rebaseoption to work in more cases.
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/concourse/concourse?v=0.34.0 --sha1 a65228c0deaee9281e7f5fa349e13eaec57ef800
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: concourse version: "0.34.0"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: a65228c0deaee9281e7f5fa349e13eaec57ef800 release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/concourse/concourse?v=0.34.0 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/concourse/concourse?v=0.34.0