You can find the source of this version on GitHub at concourse/concourse. It was created based on the commit
- Added a GitHub Releases resource. It can pull down and push up multiple blobs, and tracks releases via their version. For more details, see its README.
- The navigation bar is now present on every page.
- Upgraded to Consul v0.5. This should fix cases where the workers would lose contact with the ATC and never rejoin.
- Fixed a panic in the ATC that would happen every time a job with no build configuration finished.
- Added missing merge strategy binaries to the Git resource; this allows
rebaseoption to work in more cases.
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "concourse" version: "0.34.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/concourse/concourse?v=0.34.0" sha1: "a65228c0deaee9281e7f5fa349e13eaec57ef800"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 a65228c0deaee9281e7f5fa349e13eaec57ef800 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/concourse/concourse?v=0.34.0