You can find the source of this version on GitHub at concourse/concourse. It was created based on the commit
- The faux ’back’ button on the build view page has been replaced with the navigation bar from the main page.
- The ATC’s logging level can be reconfigured via the API. Getting and
setting it is done via
/api/v1/log-level. Valid values are
Additional logging has been added at the
debug level, now that it
can be kept quiet by default.
- Fixed a bug that could cause pending builds of serial jobs to never
run. Upgrading prevents this and will fix any stuck jobs.
- The main page is now durable to network errors, and will continue to
- Pending builds can now be aborted again.
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "concourse" version: "0.32.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/concourse/concourse?v=0.32.0" sha1: "74e88d74d51c17f9b08e6421c17408cd82c4ba48"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 74e88d74d51c17f9b08e6421c17408cd82c4ba48 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/concourse/concourse?v=0.32.0