- Verified with grootfs-release v0.19.0
Various things and oh yeah GUARDIAN RUNS (EXPERIMENTALLY) ON WINDOWS NOW.
- Allows specifying a maximum tcp kernel memory limit for containers.
- Allow specifying a
runtime_pluginother than the default (
- Beginnings of support for running on windows
Highlighted Minor Fixes
- Avoid doing unnecessary DNS lookups at startup
- Ensure MTU is never set defaulted higher than 1500, even if the MTU of the external interface happens to be higher than that (see https://github.com/cloudfoundry/guardian/issues/77)
- Don’t explode on restart when
-1was specified as ICMP rule type (see https://github.com/cloudfoundry/garden-runc-release/issues/30)
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/garden-runc-release?v=1.8.0 --sha1 0c112d0bdcb52e61db7251e99b2a116982201c99
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: garden-runc version: "1.8.0"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: 0c112d0bdcb52e61db7251e99b2a116982201c99 release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/garden-runc-release?v=1.8.0 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/garden-runc-release?v=1.8.0