You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/garden-runc-release. It was created based on the commit
- Verified with grootfs-release v0.17.1
- Support for Authenticated (User/Pass) Docker Repositories in native
garden-shedrootfs fetcher! Woop!
Little Changes and Fixes
- RunC output is now streamed to the main garden log rather than collected after execution has finished. This enables better diagnostics for cases where runc hangs or deadlocks
- Fixed a regressed that made
/etc/resolv.confnot writable by root in the container
max_containersproperty is now enforced rather than just being reported in
image_pluginapi to allow the plugin to return JSON in order to better support rootless containers using overlayfs (the image plugin API is still experimental and subject to change)
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "garden-runc" version: "1.6.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/garden-runc-release?v=1.6.0" sha1: "58fbc64aff303e6d76899441241dd5dacef50cb7"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 58fbc64aff303e6d76899441241dd5dacef50cb7 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/garden-runc-release?v=1.6.0