You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/garden-runc-release. It was created based on the commit
- Verified with grootfs-release v0.7.0
Happy 2017 Garden Fans!
New year, new garden release. Get it while it’s hot. Here are some highlights:
- v1.1.0 marks the official start of garden’s ‘semantic version policy’. From this release you can expect that we will maintain backwards compatibility for existing clients with new garden versions in the v1+ series (in other words if a client says it has been tested with garden 1.N, we expect any version from 1.N to 2 to work with that client. You are still advised to test well in your own CI).
- We are now automatically creating a single-binary version of garden, called ‘gdn’ (and pronounced “gdn”) - linked from these very release notes! - so that you can easily take it for a spin on your own server. Just download and run.
- More performance work: we now test performance over a large number of creates in our CI and will be tracking any performance regressions. More to come on this front.
- Fixed a nasty deadlock in the case where
runc blows up and prints large amounts to stderr before we’re ready to read it.
- No longer listening on
debug_address unless explicitly requested
- Removed spurious and very annoying
auplink error message on destroys
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "garden-runc" version: "1.1.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/garden-runc-release?v=1.1.0" sha1: "1bed1f7659aba4ea31bae0ccf86fae217e8fc25b"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 1bed1f7659aba4ea31bae0ccf86fae217e8fc25b \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/garden-runc-release?v=1.1.0