You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/garden-runc-release. It was created based on the commit
- Verified with grootfs-release v0.6.0
Hi garden consumers! We’re pleased to present a fresh new garden release with the following great new features:
- Fixed significant performance degradation for long-running deployments (due to a memory leak in a dependency).
- Support for a new ContainerSpec.Limits.Pid.Max field to limit max processes in a container (note: uses new PID cgroup, requires 4.4+ kernels)
- No default for
debug_listen_address property any more - default is not to listen. If you wish to enable debugging, you should explicitly opt in.
- We now use the
iptables-restore packaged in the bosh release rather than relying on whatever’s in the base OS
- Improvements to network_plugin API for BulkNetOut
- Improvements to image_plugin API. Now testing against grootfs in pipeline and listing compatible versions in these very release notes.
You will notice that these very release notes now list compatible versions of grootfs. These are the releases we have tested this version of garden-runc against. GrootFS is the new Garden Root Filesystem management component. We intend to eventually deprecate the built-in rootfs management in Garden in favour of GrootFS. At this point GrootFS is (very) experimental, but those who wish to test with it can find instructions in the grootfs-release repo. We will officially deprecate the built-in rootfs manager and then give a timeline for its removal in later releases.
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "garden-runc" version: "1.0.4" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/garden-runc-release?v=1.0.4" sha1: "ef218cc8cc2ea5a874a59becabdf957e52976939"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 ef218cc8cc2ea5a874a59becabdf957e52976939 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/garden-runc-release?v=1.0.4