You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/garden-runc-release. It was created based on the commit
- Make destroy more resilient to guardian being abruptly killed
- Bump golang version to 1.7
- Don’t create a new session keyring for every container (there’s a significant performance penalty for creating a new keyring under load, and
runcnow supports not doing it).
- Reduce log level of some frequent log messages
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "garden-runc" version: "0.9.1" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/garden-runc-release?v=0.9.1" sha1: "07b3da7fb94e4f64f9543b13e55c60fd56eef004"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 07b3da7fb94e4f64f9543b13e55c60fd56eef004 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/garden-runc-release?v=0.9.1