You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/garden-runc-release. It was created based on the commit
Mostly a bug-fixin’-and-PR-mergin’ release. Enjoy, get it while it’s hot!
- Improve handling of re-attaching to processes after restart
- Fix bug where output was lost if a process exited while writing to a TTY
- Make semantics of
Lookup match garden-linux to avoid flakes in other components (specific
Lookup pretends not to know about containers until
Create has returned successfully)
- PR: Don’t run internal (“kawasaki”) networker if an external network plugin path has been provided (enables container-to-container networking plugin to be tried experimentally in production), thanks @rosenhouse!
- PR: Support for execveat syscall in case of ppc64 arch, thanks @barthy1!
- PR: Remove destination filter from MASQUERADE rules, thanks @geofffranks!
- PR: Increase max keyrings from 500 to 1000000, thanks @RochesterinNYC!
- PR: Make rootfs a parameter to be passed in to guardian ifrit runner, thanks @nimakaviani & @jenspinney!
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "garden-runc" version: "0.6.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/garden-runc-release?v=0.6.0" sha1: "ce7c77bc593121578ca6bfdad6735e506943e5fd"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 ce7c77bc593121578ca6bfdad6735e506943e5fd \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/garden-runc-release?v=0.6.0