Changes from v1.3.0 to v1.3.1
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.0.4.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.1.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v87.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v32.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.43.0.
IMPORTANT: This release fixes the cell rep configuration regression introduced in Diego v1.3.0.
- A user should be able to specify an integer in their manifest for
Local Route Emitters (Experimental)
- As a CF operator, I expect app routes typically to be registered and unregistered within a few seconds (in flight)
- cloudfoundry/healthcheck #2: Make the diego healthcheck work on Windows
- Inject diego-sshd into the WAL
- cloudfoundry/diego-release #236: Use diego-sshd package for windows_app_lifecycle
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.3.1 --sha1 452f49bef3ab37987d7985ec7462909bf8882945
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: diego version: "1.3.1"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: 452f49bef3ab37987d7985ec7462909bf8882945 release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.3.1 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.3.1