Changes from v1.25.2 to v1.25.3
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.9.3.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.8.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v117.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v35.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-release v1.151.0.
- volman supports discovery csi node plugins
- volman supports mounting volumes through csi node plugins
- Add support for the volman to purge all the volumes.
Per-Instance Proxy (Experimental)
- As a Diego operator, I expect to be able to opt Linux cells into proxying TCP traffic to the exposed container ports so that I can provide an alternate connectivity path to the container services
- As a buildpack-app-lifecycle consumer, I observe buildpack metadata for all buildpacks
- As a multi-buildpack user, I see better errors when I specify invalid buildpack combinations
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
container_proxy.enabled: Experimental property. When set to
true, runs an Envoy proxy per container.
BOSH link changes
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.25.3 --sha1 a4b880bb1d6a064655ff9bd13daaafd5c09373a0
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: diego version: "1.25.3"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: a4b880bb1d6a064655ff9bd13daaafd5c09373a0 release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.25.3 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.25.3