You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/diego-release. It was created based on the commit
Changes from v1.25.0 to v1.25.1
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.9.0.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.7.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v117.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v35.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-release v1.146.0.
- As a BBS API client, I expect stranded evacuating ActualLRPs always to be removed when the replacement instance is started
De-Consuling Service Discovery (Experimental)
Declarative Health Checks (Experimental)
- As a Windows app developer, I expect to see a clear failure description when the long-running health-check fails to detect readiness
Garden OCI Image Support (Experimental)
- As an OCI mode consumer, given that I have enabled the OCI mode feature flag, I expect to see that the RootFS uri passed to garden to contains the sha256 digest of the droplet (PLACEHOLDER: and anything else we discover we need before this story)
- cloudfoundry/bbs #23: Enablement for oci-phase-1 configuration in CC
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
BOSH link changes
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "diego" version: "1.25.1" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.25.1" sha1: "a99d4914d08ea395955163e0b0882221e022248d"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 a99d4914d08ea395955163e0b0882221e022248d \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.25.1