You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/diego-release. It was created based on the commit
Changes from v1.23.0 to v1.23.1
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.9.0.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.6.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v117.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v35.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-release v1.138.0.
Local Route Emitters
- As a Diego operator, I expect the local route-emitter HTTPRouteCount and TCPRouteCount metric to reflect the number of HTTP and TCP route-endpoint associations on its cell
De-Consuling Locks (Experimental)
- As a Diego operator, I expect the locket server to report an error log line if it fails a lock request for a reason other than a lock collision (in flight)
v2 Loggregator API Adoption (Experimental)
- As a Diego operator, I expect the BBS to emit its component and Golang metrics via the v2 loggregator API if so configured
- As a Diego operator, I expect the auctioneer to emit its component and Golang metrics via the v2 loggregator API if so configured
App Logging and Metrics
- As a CF app developer, I expect not to see extraneous “cancelled” error text in my app instance crash events
- As a CF app developer, I expect errors from process execution to be prefixed with the corresponding log-source in the crash event exit description so I can distinguish between different sources of exit errors
Test Suites and Tooling
- cloudfoundry/bbs #19: Docs: Broken link for structure of a TaskResponse
- As a Diego operator, I expect to be able to back my AWS Diego deployment with a cf-mysql-deployment-based MySQL cluster so that I can deploy the latest cf-mysql-release version
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
loggregator.use_v2_api: Whether to use the v2 Loggregator API when sending component metrics to the local metron agent.
loggregator.v2_api_port: Port for the v2 Loggregator API.
loggregator.ca_cert: CA certificate to use to validate the v2 Loggregator API connection to metron.
loggregator.cert: Certificate to present when connecting to the v2 Loggregator API.
loggregator.key: Private key for the v2 Loggregator API client.
BOSH link changes
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "diego" version: "1.23.1" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.23.1" sha1: "d67f39c8104cafb0b4a7f8db913d4a6638fc4c82"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 d67f39c8104cafb0b4a7f8db913d4a6638fc4c82 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.23.1