You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/diego-release. It was created based on the commit
Changes from v1.21.0 to v1.22.0
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.9.0.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.5.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v112.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v35.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-release v1.137.0.
NOTE: This version of Diego fixes a route-registration regression introduced in v1.19.0 that may affect route registrations for blue-green deploys. Specifically, if all routes are unmapped from an application and a route is then mapped back to the application, it may take up to 60 seconds for the new route registration to take effect. Please see https://github.com/cloudfoundry/route-emitter/issues/8 for more details.
- As a BBS API client, I expect to be able to subscribe to an event stream of Task creates, updates, and deletes so that I do not have to poll the entire set of Tasks frequently
- Route emitter should not delete endpoints from the routing table when all the lrp routes are removed
De-Consuling Locks (Experimental)
- As a Diego operator, I expect that the locket server is resilient to a rolling deploy of its MariaDB cluster (in flight)
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
BOSH link changes
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "diego" version: "1.22.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.22.0" sha1: "5cb13b43347cb8e8a90a048aa72bf9e6f999398d"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 5cb13b43347cb8e8a90a048aa72bf9e6f999398d \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.22.0