Changes from v1.18.0 to v1.18.1
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.8.0.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.4.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v112.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v35.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-release v1.129.0.
- As a Diego operator, I expect the BBS always to be able to shut down if it loses its lock, even if it has many slow event-stream consumers
De-Consuling Locks (Experimental)
- As a CF operator, I expect locket to be able to use a separate ‘locket’ database in the CF Postgres instance
- As a cfdot user, I expect to be able to retrieve the list of locket locks
- As a cfdot user, I expect to be able to retrieve the list of locket presences
Instance Identity Credentials (Experimental)
- As a Diego operator, I expect the rep to emit metrics about instance-identity credential generation so that I can determine whether the credentials are not being regenerated quickly enough
- As a Diego operator, I expect locket to recover from catastrophic data loss in the relational store so that the system remains functional
App Logging and Metrics
Component Logging and Metrics
- As a Diego operator, I expect the local-route-emitter to have informative, correct logging at the info level
- As a Diego operator, I expect that the active BBS increments its API request count only periodically, instead of on every request
Test Suites and Tooling
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
BOSH link changes
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.18.1 --sha1 6c862da40ca7418a7defa47005de3d52e7a66948
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: diego version: "1.18.1"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: 6c862da40ca7418a7defa47005de3d52e7a66948 release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.18.1 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.18.1