You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/diego-release. It was created based on the commit
Changes from v1.17.0 to v1.18.0
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.7.0.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.4.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v111.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v35.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-release v1.126.0.
IMPORTANT: If you are opting into use of the Locket component in the Diego manifest generated by the scripts and templates in this release, you must provide the SQL connection parameters for Locket in a new
sql_overrides.locket section of the stub file provided to the
-s argument of the manifest-generation script. Previously, Locket reused the BBS component’s SQL configuration. Existing deployments can copy the properties from
sql_overrides.bbs to preserve continuity, but in general we recommend that Locket use a separate “locket” database from the “diego” database that the BBS uses.
- As a Diego operator, I expect the local route-emitters to receive only the ActualLRP events that are relevant for their cell ID in order to reduce the aggregate amount of ActualLRP event data that the BBS sends
Instance Identity Credentials (Experimental)
- As a CF application, I expect the instance-identity certificate to have KU and EKU extensions set for client and server auth
- As a Diego operator, I expect to be able to use separate database parameters for locket via the manifest-generation scripts, defaulting to “locket” (in flight)
- As a Diego operator, I would like to be able to generate a Diego manifest with only minimal arguments
App Logging and Metrics
- As a CF app developer, I expect an app instance crash event to contain the log output of the failed healthcheck that resulted in the crash
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
BOSH link changes
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "diego" version: "1.18.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.18.0" sha1: "a03465e2b5bbd854f5282f558afeca7828e7a6ce"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 a03465e2b5bbd854f5282f558afeca7828e7a6ce \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.18.0