Changes from v1.15.1 to v1.15.2
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.6.0.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.4.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v104.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v35.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.118.0.
- As a Diego operator, I expect not to see spurious metrics errors in the garden log for non-existent containers
- As a Diego operator, I expect the cfdot job to automatically configure a bosh ssh user’s environment to direct cfdot at the BBS API so that I do not have to run the setup script manually
- operator should be able use BBS client to verify that when a desired LRP is created with an http route and isolation segment name, that only gorouters configured with this name add the route to their table
Local Route Emitters
- As a Diego operator, I expect to be able to monitor the counts of HTTP and TCP routes registered by the local route-emitters (in flight)
- cloudfoundry/diego-release #281: Add placement tag override on base template
- As a Diego operator, I expect to be able to operate garden-runc 1.6.0+ with grootfs
- Roll golang version back to 1.7.X in diego-release because of auctioneer->rep failures on v1.15.1 but not v1.15.0
Test Suites and Tooling
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
BOSH link changes
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.15.2 --sha1 5e734044bc2fa6b6fc0ec694cc092edd76642551
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: diego version: "1.15.2"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: 5e734044bc2fa6b6fc0ec694cc092edd76642551 release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.15.2 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.15.2