You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/diego-release. It was created based on the commit
Changes from v1.15.1 to v1.15.2
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.6.0.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.4.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v104.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v35.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.118.0.
- As a Diego operator, I expect not to see spurious metrics errors in the garden log for non-existent containers
- As a Diego operator, I expect the cfdot job to automatically configure a bosh ssh user’s environment to direct cfdot at the BBS API so that I do not have to run the setup script manually
- operator should be able use BBS client to verify that when a desired LRP is created with an http route and isolation segment name, that only gorouters configured with this name add the route to their table
Local Route Emitters
- As a Diego operator, I expect to be able to monitor the counts of HTTP and TCP routes registered by the local route-emitters (in flight)
- cloudfoundry/diego-release #281: Add placement tag override on base template
- As a Diego operator, I expect to be able to operate garden-runc 1.6.0+ with grootfs
- Roll golang version back to 1.7.X in diego-release because of auctioneer->rep failures on v1.15.1 but not v1.15.0
Test Suites and Tooling
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
BOSH link changes
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "diego" version: "1.15.2" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.15.2" sha1: "5e734044bc2fa6b6fc0ec694cc092edd76642551"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 5e734044bc2fa6b6fc0ec694cc092edd76642551 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.15.2