You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/diego-release. It was created based on the commit
Changes from v1.15.0 to v1.15.1
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.5.0.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.4.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v102.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v34.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.116.0.
IMPORTANT: We do not recommend Diego v1.15.1 for use in large-scale production deployments, and instead recommend Diego v1.15.0. We have identified a regression in the ability of the auctioneer to fetch the cell states at the start of each auction, such that in a large deployment a significant proportion of the state requests will time out. We do not observe this problematic behavior on Diego v1.15.0. Since the only real change between the versions is the update to use Golang v1.8.1 instead of v1.7.4, we strongly suspect that moving back to Golang v1.7.4 will resolve the issue, and we plan to do that for the next release. We will then investigate and resolve this issue on Golang v1.8.1 before returning to that Golang version in diego-release.
- As a Diego PM, I expect CI to run the BBS benchmarks at scale against a Postgres-backed BBS (in flight)
- inigo CI jobs should consume grootfs code from latest BOSH release instead of from master of the grootfs repo
Test Suites and Tooling
- Investigate hanging units-common https://diego.ci.cf-app.com/teams/main/pipelines/main/jobs/units-common/builds/328
- Fix unit-windows flaky test
- fix nsync-bulker communication with CC on ketchup and other CI environments
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
BOSH link changes
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "diego" version: "1.15.1" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.15.1" sha1: "bcd2af1fac6710025290f1d05627004d3f19f90e"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 bcd2af1fac6710025290f1d05627004d3f19f90e \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.15.1