Changes from v1.10.1 to v1.11.0
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.3.0.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.4.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v99.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v34.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.60.0.
cc_uploader job on the
cc_bridge VMs will soon require TLS credentials to communicate with Cloud Controller. If using the manifest-generation script in diego-release, these properties must now be configured via the
client_key properties. The
generate-cc-uploader-certs script will generate these credentials via
BBS Relational Datastore
Local Route Emitters
- As a Diego operator, I expect to be able to opt the cell-local route-emitters into registering TCP routes with the routing API when authorization is disabled
Test Suites and Tooling
- Monitor vizzini flakiness after removing the test in vizzini that creates too many processes
- Fix a race condition in executor
- CC-Uploader: uploading droplets and polling happens over an endpoint using mtls
- As a Diego operator, I expect that the cell rep can participate in mutual TLS exchanges for HTTPS downloads and uploads
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
diego.executor.ca_certs_for_downloadsin favor of rep-scoped
tls.ca_cert: CA certificates for rep server to trust for downloads and uploads.
tls.cert: Certificate for rep client to present in downloads and uploads.
tls.key: Private key for rep client to use in downloads and uploads.
tcp.enabled: Whether to enable emission of TCP routes through the routing API.
routing_api.uri: URI of the Routing API.
routing_api.port: Port of the Routing API.
routing_api.auth_disabled: Whether to use UAA authentication to communicate with the Routing API.
BOSH link changes
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.11.0 --sha1 38f4b727956a1888776322156b1fd0532462b16d
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: diego version: "1.11.0"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: 38f4b727956a1888776322156b1fd0532462b16d release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.11.0 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.11.0