You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/diego-release. It was created based on the commit
Changes from v1.10.1 to v1.11.0
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.3.0.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.4.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v99.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v34.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.60.0.
cc_uploader job on the
cc_bridge VMs will soon require TLS credentials to communicate with Cloud Controller. If using the manifest-generation script in diego-release, these properties must now be configured via the
client_key properties. The
generate-cc-uploader-certs script will generate these credentials via
BBS Relational Datastore
Local Route Emitters
- As a Diego operator, I expect to be able to opt the cell-local route-emitters into registering TCP routes with the routing API when authorization is disabled
Test Suites and Tooling
- Monitor vizzini flakiness after removing the test in vizzini that creates too many processes
- Fix a race condition in executor
- CC-Uploader: uploading droplets and polling happens over an endpoint using mtls
- As a Diego operator, I expect that the cell rep can participate in mutual TLS exchanges for HTTPS downloads and uploads
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
diego.executor.ca_certs_for_downloadsin favor of rep-scoped
tls.ca_cert: CA certificates for rep server to trust for downloads and uploads.
tls.cert: Certificate for rep client to present in downloads and uploads.
tls.key: Private key for rep client to use in downloads and uploads.
tcp.enabled: Whether to enable emission of TCP routes through the routing API.
routing_api.uri: URI of the Routing API.
routing_api.port: Port of the Routing API.
routing_api.auth_disabled: Whether to use UAA authentication to communicate with the Routing API.
BOSH link changes
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "diego" version: "1.11.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.11.0" sha1: "38f4b727956a1888776322156b1fd0532462b16d"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 38f4b727956a1888776322156b1fd0532462b16d \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.11.0