Changes from v1.10.0 to v1.10.1
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.3.0.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.3.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v99.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v34.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.56.0.
IMPORTANT: This version of Diego requires Garden-Runc release v1.2.0 or later for Linux cells and Garden-Windows release v0.3.0 or later for Windows cells, to support the presence of
NetOut fields on the garden
Instance Identity Credentials (Experimental)
- As a Diego operator, I expect to be able to set the duration for which the instance-identity credentials are valid
Container Networking Support (Experimental)
- As a CF operator, I expect Diego to use NetIn and NetOut parameters on the garden ContainerSpec so that they are available to container-networking plugins
- As a Diego API client, I expect to be able to run the docker-app-lifecycle builder to retrieve Docker image metadata for an image that requires authenticated access
Test Suites and Tooling
- Migrate DUSTs to GCP (in flight)
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
BOSH link changes
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.10.1 --sha1 c54fc66c2670ddd913241ea668fc84f68c5a0a60
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: diego version: "1.10.1"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: c54fc66c2670ddd913241ea668fc84f68c5a0a60 release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.10.1 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.10.1