You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/diego-release. It was created based on the commit
Changes from v0.1489.0 to v0.1490.0
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.0.3.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.0.9.
- Verified with etcd-release v85.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.39.0.
IMPORTANT: The Diego team has added a more granular set of BOSH properties to the BBS job to allow operators to specify the connection parameters to the relational data store. These properties are intended to replace the monolithic
diego.bbs.sql.db_connection_string property, which encodes too much driver-specific information. They retain the existing
diego.bbs.sql.db_driver property, and add sibling
db_password properties. We strongly encourage operators to switch to these new properties as soon as possible. In particular, to avoid ambiguity in the deployment manifest, using both these new properties and the older connection string property results in a failure to render the BBS job template and hence a deployment error.
BBS Relational Datastore
- As a Diego operator, I would like a more granular format to supply BBS SQL database connection properties
- Route Emitter loses routes when unfresh domain contains LRPs that match existing routing table entries
Component Logging and Metrics
Test Suites and Tooling
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
diego.bbs.sql.db_host: Host for BBS SQL data store.
diego.bbs.sql.db_port: Port for BBS SQL data store.
diego.bbs.sql.db_schema: Database name for BBS SQL data store.
diego.bbs.sql.db_username: Username for BBS to access SQL data store.
diego.bbs.sql.db_password: Password for BBS to access SQL data store.
benchmark-bbs.sql.db_host: Host for BBS SQL data store.
benchmark-bbs.sql.db_port: Port for BBS SQL data store.
benchmark-bbs.sql.db_schema: Database name for BBS SQL data store.
benchmark-bbs.sql.db_username: Username for BBS benchmark suite to access SQL data store.
benchmark-bbs.sql.db_password: Password for BBS benchmark suite to access SQL data store.
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "diego" version: "0.1490.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1490.0" sha1: "7154de722856b7aecbd4d08eae6c8dfd13e068cb"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 7154de722856b7aecbd4d08eae6c8dfd13e068cb \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1490.0