You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/diego-release. It was created based on the commit
Changes from v0.1488.0 to v0.1489.0
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.0.3.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.0.9.
- Verified with etcd-release v82.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.39.0.
- As a Diego operator, I expect BBS event consumers not to leak connections on failure
- As a BBS API client, I expect the BBS model protobuf definitions to be usable from Ruby
- cloudfoundry/bbs #12: Fix panic on invalidPayloadError.Error()
BBS Relational Datastore
- Investigate units-mysql failures to unmarshall json payload during evacuation
- As a Diego operator, I expect the diego-release documentation to recommend SQL-backed Diego deployments
- Tables should be dropped on Postgres during migrations from etcd
- As a Diego operator, I expect garden-runc to be the only officially supported Linux garden backend
- Change dusts-mysql to use garden-runc
- Change developer instructions to use consul 0.7.0
- Change Diego pipeline CI images to use consul 0.7.0
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "diego" version: "0.1489.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1489.0" sha1: "bff4b270c821f122f30ac4bb1a9a966e8be0b819"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 bff4b270c821f122f30ac4bb1a9a966e8be0b819 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1489.0