Changes from v0.1485.0 to v0.1486.0
- Verified with garden-linux-release v0.342.0.
- Verified with garden-runc-release v0.8.0.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.0.6.
- Verified with etcd-release v67.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.30.0.
- As a Diego developer, I expect to be able to run the BBS benchmarks against a BBS backed by a Postgres instance
- As a CF community member, I expect to see data points from the time-rotor benchmarks on the public screenboard
- As a Diego operator, I expect the executor to be resilient to the presence of a corrupted save_cache.json
- As a Diego operator, I expect the BBS not to leak goroutines in SQL mode
- As an app operator, if a placement fails because of a specific resource limitation, I expect to see that in the placement error message
- LRP convergence for a SQL-mode BBS should correctly restart crashed instance with index > 0
- As a cfdot user, I expect to be able to list DesiredLRPSchedulingInfos for all the DesiredLRPs in the BBS
- As a cfdot user, I expect to be able to list all the DesiredLRPs in the BBS
- As a cfdot user, I expect to be able to retrieve a specific DesiredLRP by its process GUID
- Review Packaging Scripts in Windows Releases
- cloudfoundry/diego-release #197: Fix compiled releases hack
App Logging and Metrics
- As a buildpack user, I receive a clear warning message when the buildpack does not specify a start command
- cloudfoundry/buildpackapplifecycle #15: Improve clarity of “no start command” error message
- Convert BBS protobuf models to use
oneofinstead of deprecated
- make all proto fields optional
- Add jsontag to SharedDevice field in VolumeMount message
- As an OSS contributor, I expect the functionality in “gunk” to be extracted into focused repositories
- Re-adopt http_wrap and os_wrap
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
benchmark-bbs.ginkgo_nodes, as the BBS benchmarks have only one test now.
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1486.0 --sha1 4fac459c93a39faa931b6671449303a0b8cf96de
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: diego version: "0.1486.0"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: 4fac459c93a39faa931b6671449303a0b8cf96de release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1486.0 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1486.0