Changes from v0.1477.0 to v0.1478.0
- Verified with garden-linux-release v0.338.0.
- Verified with garden-runc-release v0.3.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v57.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.16.0.
IMPORTANT: The Diego GitHub repositories are migrating from the cloudfoundry-incubator GitHub organization and others into cloudfoundry. The diego-release repository has already moved, as have most of the other repositories that do not contain Golang code. Those code repositories will also be moving soon, but will also be updated to use
code.cloudfoundry.org as their preferred import-path domain. If you import those Golang packages in your own code, please be aware that you will have to update those import paths (and possibly package names) as well.
BBS Relational Datastore (Experimental)
- As a Diego operator, I expect the time-rotor benchmark deployment to be backed by an HA CF-MySQL deployment so that the published BBS benchmark data pertain to this DB configuration
- As a Diego operator, I expect the BBS to recover from catastrophic data loss in the relational store so that the system remains functional (in flight)
- As a Diego operator, I expect that if the BBS has no LRPs to auction after LRP convergence, it should not send a request to the auctioneer
- cloudfoundry-incubator/diego-release #170: Allow bridge components to load from capi release with -b flag
- Remove the
enable_graph_cleanupproperty from manifest generation.
Component Logging and Metrics
- As a CF contributor, I expect to find non-Golang-code Diego repositories in the cloudfoundry organization
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1478.0 --sha1 40a29cfc4ab4f11f7231eaa607eec91764547df1
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: diego version: "0.1478.0"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: 40a29cfc4ab4f11f7231eaa607eec91764547df1 release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1478.0 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1478.0