Changes from v0.1476.0 to v0.1477.0
- Verified with garden-linux-release v0.338.0.
- Verified with garden-runc-release v0.3.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v57.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.16.0.
BBS Relational Datastore (Experimental)
- As a Diego operator, I should be able to use Postgres as a backing relational store for the Diego BBS
- CachedDependencies and DownloadActions should share the same rate-limiter for downloads and copy operations
- As a Diego operator, I expect that when a BBS that is migrating data loses its BBS lock, it stops immediately
- As a Diego operator, I would like the diego-release documentation to include instructions for deploying Diego to a minimal AWS environment
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1477.0 --sha1 f1d2ea16ac2adf9e2d2110c235e28bd42cc9da1b
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: diego version: "0.1477.0"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: f1d2ea16ac2adf9e2d2110c235e28bd42cc9da1b release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1477.0 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1477.0